Perfume is something I have always loved. I remember being a little girl and sneaking into my mum’s room and drenching myself in her perfume; it made me feel very grown up. Now I’m 25 and can appreciate perfume more I thought I’d write a list of my top 10 favourites to wear …
10. ZoellaBeauty Fragranced Mists
These are a new favourite of mine, currently selling in 3 scents; Blissful Mistful, Let’s Spritz and Sweet Inspirations. These are a must-have for your handbag – perfect size and perfect price. These are mists though, so they do not last as long as a typical perfume, they are a great refreshing spritz for a daily routine.
9. NYC by Sarah Jessica ParkerI came across this accidentally, I asked for her signature fragrance ‘Lovely’ for Christmas one year, and my mum bought me this one instead, but I’m very happy she did. With top notes of Italian Mandarin, Strawberry and Osmanthus, middle notes of Rose, Mimosa, Honeysuckle and base notes of Rum, Sandalwood, Vanilla and Musk, this Eau de Parfum is fruity, fresh and feminine. One for summer.
8. Fantasy by Britney Spears
This is a perfume I’ve had for years, with top notes of Red Lychee and Kiwi, middle notes of Jasmine Petals, White Chocolate Orchid and base notes of Musk, Orris Root and Sensual Woods; it’s a magical love potion of sweet temptation. What I love most is the bottle, studded with Swarovski crystals and interlocking neck rings to represent everlasting love, this perfume is a fairy-tale in a bottle.
7. Lovely by Sarah Jessica ParkerThis is the definition of a classy, feminine woman. Fragrance notes include Apple Martini, Lavender, Orchid, Patchouli, White Amber, Musk and Cedar. This scent is timeless and ageless. A firm favourite for special occasions, redefined and sensual.
6. Sweetheart by Ghost
This perfume is a modern oriental floral fragrance that’s fresh and sweet. Perfect for everyday wear. With fragrance notes of Lemon, Pineapple, Spice Mint and White Flowers, this eau de toilette is fruity and woody.
5. Touch by Burberry
This fragrance is fruity, warm and soothing. It’s vibrant with notes of California orange, blackcurrant and subtle rose oil. It has refreshing top notes of jasmine and lily with a hint of peach, raspberry, cedarwood and vanilla. I can pinpoint special memories of my life from when I have worn this perfume.
4. Nuit by Hugo Boss
With white peach, heady jasmine notes and sensuous sandalwood; this scent is feminine, floral and warm. As the ad suggests it’s an ideal accompaniment to the “little black dress”.
3. Daisy by Marc Jacobs
This is just a classic scent introduced to me by my best friend, Luci. She wore this throughout our uni days, and now whenever I smell it on anyone or wear it myself, it just reminds me of her and all our times together. With notes of strawberries, violet and white woods accord; it’s a fresh, summery and musty eau de toilette. The bottle is super cute and sets my dressing table alight.
2. Euphoria by Calvin Klein
This perfume is one of my absolute faves, so classic and dreamy. Notes include pomegranate, black orchid and creamy accord; its sensual, floral and earthy.
And my number one spot goes to … *drumroll*
1. Midnight Fantasy by Britney Spears
This may be a bit of a shock, but I couldn’t live without this fragrance. It’s my signature scent and one I could never leave out of my collection. It’s fruity, musky and floral with hints of vanilla and amber. It’s just perfect, and for such a low price, this one is sticking around forever.
What are your favourite perfumes? Any you can recommend?