These little nests remind me of primary school and are a firm favourite of mine! Hope you enjoy the recipe!
– 200g milk chocolate
– 85g shredded wheat
– 2 x 100g mini chocolate eggs
– Break the chocolate into small pieces and melt in a small bowl placed over a pan of barely simmering water
– Pour the chocolate over the shredded wheat and stir well to combine
– Spoon the chocolate wheat into 12 cupcake cases and press the back of a teaspoon in the centre to create a nest shape
– Place 3 mini chocolate eggs on top of each nest
– Chill the nests in the fridge for 2 hours until set
Happy Easter everyone!