A Bonfire twist on a classic dessert, this will leave you wanting more!
– 250g ginger nut biscuits
– 100g melted butter
– 4 small bananas
– 397g can Carnation Caramel
– Sparklers to decorate
– Add the Ginger Nuts biscuits into a bowl and bash into crumbs using a wooden spoon
– Melt the butter and stir into the Ginger Nut crumbs
– Press the mixture into the tin making sure it is evenly covered, chill in the fridge for 10 mins
– Spread the caramel evenly on top of the ginger nut mixture
– Cut up the bananas into slices and place on top of the caramel and place back in the fridge
– When ready to serve, pop the marshmallows on top of the bananas and place under the grill for a few minutes or until golden
– Pop to sparklers in and light, ready to serve!
Hope you enjoy making and eating this!