I’m a girl who loves cocktails, especially at Christmas time. I’ve just bought a big Christmas Tree shaped drinks dispenser for the few gatherings that I’m having at my new flat this year; obviously, it’s going to be filled with the most delicious cocktails!! Here are a few of my favourite …
Juice of 1 lemon
1 tbsp ginger cordial or gingerbread syrup
50ml hazelnut liqueur
– Chill champagne flutes in the fridge for the extra effect
– When ready to serve, combine the lemon juice, ginger cordial and hazelnut liqueur in a small jug
– Pour this mixture into the flutes and top up with prosecco
Garnish drinks with little gingerbread men to make it extra festive!
100ml vanilla vodka
160ml coconut cream
1 tbsp crème de cacao
½ tsp grated nutmeg
2 chocolate biscuit curls to serve
– Put a few ice cubes in a cocktail shaker and add the vanilla vodka, coconut cream, crème de cacao and grated nutmeg
– Shake and strain into glasses (the milk bottle look so cute!) and pop in a biscuit curl or wafer to garnish
Winter Pimms Punch
1½ litres of apple juice
2 Cinnamon Sticks
Sliced orange and apple
– Combine the Pimms and Brandy with the apple juice in a jug or punch bowl and add the ice
– Dunk the cinnamon sticks, apple and orange slices and swirl around
So easy but so very tasty!
Let me know what you’ll be drinking this Christmas!