I’m a girl who loves cocktails, especially at Christmas time. I’ve just bought a big Christmas Tree shaped drinks dispenser for the few gatherings that I’m having at my new flat this year. This is obviously going to be filled with the most delicious cocktails!! Here are a few of my favourite …
Juice of 1 lemon
1 tbsp ginger cordial or gingerbread syrup
50ml hazelnut liqueur
– Chill champagne flutes in the fridge for the extra effect
– When ready to serve, combine the lemon juice, ginger cordial and hazelnut liqueur in a small jug
– Pour this mixture into the flutes and top up with prosecco
Garnish drinks with little gingerbread men to make it extra festive!
100ml vanilla vodka
160ml coconut cream
1 tbsp crème de cacao
½ tsp grated nutmeg
2 chocolate biscuit curls to serve
– Put a few ice cubes in a cocktail shaker and add the vanilla vodka, coconut cream, crème de cacao and grated nutmeg
– Shake and strain into glasses (the milk bottle look so cute!) and pop in a biscuit curl or wafer to garnish
Winter Pimms Punch
1½ litres of apple juice
2 Cinnamon Sticks
Sliced orange and apple
– Combine the Pimms and Brandy with the apple juice in a jug or punch bowl and add the ice
– Dunk the cinnamon sticks, apple and orange slices and swirl around
So easy but so very tasty!
Let me know what you’ll be drinking this Christmas!