This scrub exfoliates your skin and leaves it feeling soft and smelling great! The recipe for this scrub has been taken from Tanya’s Christmas by Tanya Burr.
Ingredients (Makes 1x500g):
– Zest of 1 orange
– 5cm piece of fresh ginger, peeled and thickly sliced
– 4 tbsp coconut oil
– 4 tbsp of olive oil
– 10 drops of orange extract
– 150g demerara sugar
– 130g coarse sea salt
– Put the orange zest and ginger in a small saucepan with both oils and warm gently on a low heat for 5 minutes and then strain the mixture through a sieve into a heatproof jug.
– Leave to cool until room temperature and add the orange extract.
– In a bowl, mix the salt and sugar and pour in the infused oil mixture and stir well.
– Transfer the new mixture into a jar and decorate how you would like. Make the sure the lid is securely fastened!
Use the mixture within three weeks; it’s such a good scrub. I’ll be surprised if it lasts this long!
Let me know if you make it!