This scrub really exfoliates your skin and leaves it feeling soft and smelling great! The recipe for this scrub has been taken from Tanya’s Christmas by Tanya Burr.
Ingredients (Makes 1x500g):
– Zest of 1 orange
– 5cm piece of fresh ginger, peeled and thickly sliced
– 4 tbsp coconut oil
– 4 tbsp of olive oil
– 10 drops of orange extract
– 150g demerara sugar
– 130g coarse sea salt
– Put the orange zest and ginger in a small saucepan with both oils and warm gently on a low heat for 5 minutes and then strain mixture through a sieve into a heatproof jug.
– Leave to cool until room temperature and add the orange extract.
– In a bowl, mix together the salt and sugar and pour in the infused oil mixture and stir well.
– Transfer the new mixture into a jar and decorate how you would like. Make the sure the lid is securely fastened!
Use the mixture within 3 weeks … it’s such a good scrub I’m surprised if it lasts this long!
Let me know if you make it!